Sunday, April 5, 2015

So, I can be real right??  I'm kind of freaking out.  I haven't been able to make any real progress with my Gold Rush since Wednesday.  I spoke at a retreat on Thursday for S.O.U.L. and it was an awesome experience. Friday was Noreen's funeral.  I didn't know how that day would look.  I came to understand what it means to "weep".  Weeping comes from somewhere deep inside you.  It pours out with no effort and your body experiences- feels- exists in loss. I have experienced death before; my grandparents and Pele's father.  These deaths were sad and I definitely felt the sting of life passing by.  But they were somewhat sweet, as these awesome people were released from pain and had lived long lives and passing away was a process.  Noreen is just so sudden. This process is teaching me so much about some difficult but wonderful things you can learn when your heart is this close to heaven. But, it takes conscious effort to lift the heaviness I feel. I am just so grateful to know that she will be there to meet me someday when I get to fly!

Anyway, back to me freaking out!  I just prayed that God would keep the energy of my Gold Rush going during these few days where I needed to pause. So, I'm trusting that my legs are being aligned and that we will be able to make our goals this month!  We need to be Premier by May 1st!  I talked to Margot tonight.  She will let me know tomorrow.  Brandy is ready to go and Kristi and I will review tomorrow.  I am setting up 2 on line classes and will line up some serious classes the week after the wedding!!!  If you are having a slow start....it's not too late!  I still have yet to "sign" up a builder...We are going to see miracles!  Three legs by Wednesday!!!! SIGNED LEGS!

All I really know is I am riding on some of the most AMAZING synergy that makes anything possible!  I love hearing how many of you are doing this with me!  I love hearing about your progress!  Thank you so much!!!

I gotta calm these nerves......sooooooooooo......

I am GOLD by July 31, 2015!
I have the faith, tools, skills and a plan to get there and I am fully supported and  I'm getting closer every day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment