Friday, July 17, 2015

Tick Tock...... :) Soooooo...I got a couple of really great checks today!  It was encouraging.  However, my focus is shifting.  I WANT GOLD!!! I want Gold for about a million reasons! But, now I am realizing the importance of each member of my team has a solid, committed structure.  Especially with Diamond Club coming up!  If we have serious, like minded builders, just think of how we can take advantage of Diamond Club! We reported and brainstormed today of how we can attract those builders.  We decided that we would host a webinar for anyone we know who has any interest at all in working with us. I think it removed a little stress from my ladies and gave them a new angle of talking to potential builders.  I will host the webinar via Go To Meeting on Monday night.  It will be a mini basic oils class with a touch of emotions good stuff.  Then we will talk about our amazing team---our mission statement and our intentions for the next year.  I will be careful not to scare anyone off!  Of course ANYONE is welcome to join our team at what ever pace or interest fits their life.  However, we will be offering special perks for those who are ready to build big and quickly with us.  We will begin with 6 weeks to Ellite and MMM like die hards!  I hope to create excitement and show the value of being on our team.  If any of you have any advise on this, I am all ears! I met with a customer/possible builder with Brandy today and am headed out to meet with one for Margot in a few minutes.  Wish me luck!

Today's Challenge:
Schedule 3 classes or one on ones or create 300 pv.

Let's do this!
Love your gutts!
x0

No comments:

Post a Comment