Thursday, July 16, 2015

Today's Call and Challenge:
Sometimes I find myself asking if it is okay to really "share" with who ever might be reading this and having this experience/journey with me....For example, do I share the guts of what I am doing with my team?  Do I let you into my heart to see the way I think and make decisions?  Is it okay to be "spiritual" on this blog?  The bottom line to me, is that this is who I am.  What ever you think is up to you, but I must be authentic.  So I am going to write some juicy deets here today.:)

Today we reported and looked at numbers of where everyone is at in our quest for Gold this month.  Everyone needs right around 300pv a day to make this happen.  I do have some concerns over looking at the numbers and just trying to hit Gold.  We can totally do it.....but when we start again at $0 August 1st, where is our structure?  Do we have a solid foundation?  Did we just sell oils or are we creating a fantastic corporation? It is an interesting spot to be in.  I just have to keep a very close pulse on where each of my team is at in their journey.  I am deeply grateful for our morning calls and they will continue after the Gold Rush.  We will have to adjust when school starts, but they will happen.

Anyway, we set our daily intentions and reported on Power Ups and Power Downs. Then I asked my team if I might speak to them on a deeper level today....perhaps we could shift our business talk today, just so that I could know I was doing everything I could to help them accomplish their intentions today.  I chose to let my team in on something.  I explained to them that my calls with them don't really begin at 8:00.  They usually begin at 7.  I lay in my bed and think of each of them.  I ask what they need--I send them positive energy and intentions.  I pray for them.  Then I ask how to lead them today.  Today, all I could get was, "upgrade your Power Ups".  "How?" I asked.  (Part of my personal Power Up is prayer.  It is the first thing I do---as I lay in my bed in the morning.)Then I realized something....Just yesterday I was discussing with someone the power of prayer.  She was telling me that the energy around or coming from a person while praying has been scientifically studied and that it is strong and highly measurable.....Wow.  Then I remembered something I have taught my children. I believe that our knees are special.  When we address Deity on our knees, the intention and energy is different. It is focused.  It feels as though it is a direct portal to God Himself.  I believe we can pray ANYWHERE!  But, those knees of ours....they are powerful.!  I saw in my mind that my prayers will be more....something....just more  if I were to be on my knees.  I asked if there was anything else....I was told that a little epic music wouldn't hurt during my vision boarding! :)  I told my team that I don't know what their Power Ups look like---this is just an example of how I am upgrading mine.  But I asked them to figure out how they might upgrade theirs.  I added that if we are choosing to be "miracle minded" and we are asking for those to come into our life who will have a deep desire to be an active member of our team---someone who would have their life mission propelled and enhanced by doTERRA----someone who is cleared, ready to learn and lead, hold high standards of accountability and be Diamond bound.....This person exists on a pretty high vibration!  So, we need to be where they can find us!  We all agreed and we are upgrading those Power Ups!

Today's Challenge is:
"Do at least 3 follow ups and ENROLL at least 1 person"

Let's go Crazy Trainers!!!! Thank you for your support and for working hard to be miracle minded and believe!  Thank  you for allowing us to share who we are and please know we consider each of you one of us!  In fact, you are each in my Power Ups! ;) Love all of your gutts!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment