Tuesday, July 7, 2015

TODAY'S CALL

So far this month we "laid our foundation"! We:
*Updated Vision Boards and specifically posted GOLD and PREMIER intentions
*Updated Team Declaration "WE ARE A TEAM OF INCREDIBLE WOMEN WHO'S SYNERGY CREATES MIRACLES AND WHO'S ENERGY ATTRACTS OTHERS READY TO ENLIGHTEN AND BRING ABUNDANCE TO THIS WORLD! WE WILL ACCOMPLISH OUR INTENTIONS BY JULY 31, 2015! TOGETHER, WE ARE GOLDEN!"
*Update avatar
*Completed premier planner (filled out and read all pages and watched recommended videos) please please please have this done by Monday nights power down text and report! ðŸ˜‰
*The fortune is in the follow up! It is vital that you are doing wellness consults with EVERYONE you sold to last month---these must be completed this week so you have all of the leads and info for next week!
*scheduled at least 4 classes for next week or one on ones


MOVING FORWARD
I currently only have 1 Leader who has 1 active builder under her. So....we have a ton of work to do.  Everyone must find their leaders this week.  To help us with this, our call was planned to be longer today. We roll played on our call and it was super helpful.  Our assignments for today are:
1. Make our list of 100 reasons why people will benefit from working with you (See MMM) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxRK7Pf9QxI&feature=youtu.be

2. Review original list of 100 people.  Call everyone who stands out to you.  Do the calls back to back so the fear goes away and you get better and better! They have Crucial Conversation emails that I created when I recruited them.  They will use them for their potential builders. Post your email if you'd like a copy of them.

Every member of my team will text our group before they go to bed that they have:
1. Powered up/down
2. List of 100 reasons will benefit by working with us
3. How many calls they made and next contacts they set up



  


4 comments:

  1. You rock sister!
    Great intentions, you ARE gold July 31!!
    I'll race ya ;)
    I told my team I'm going gold AND getting Jasmine AND Rose! I want them to go for it too, but I'm not waiting around any more! If they hit rank, earn Jasmine, Rose or Both I have compiled some really cool added incentives. Excited to see what these two months with do for our businesses!!
    Keep inspiring and blessing everyone you touch girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Jen! I'm dying to hear what your incentives for your team are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please send me a copy of your Crucial Conversation emails. dna.doterra@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love a copy of the email as well! robyn.savitzky@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete